Bare Artistry with a 2 Year Limited Structural Warranty on Disposables within the 2 year lot#/Expiration date and 1 Year on Mechanical Machine Warranty for as long as the original purchaser owns the item. This warranty is not transferable to any future parties.
Warranty is automatically void on any items that has been altered in any manner, such as repair. This warranty does not extend to damage due to neglect and harsh chemicals.
Damages as a result of improper installation or mounting with non-approved hardware are not covered by the warranty.
All warranty claims must be sent to Bare Artistry for inspection before any claim can be accepted. Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer that the item were purchased from or the original invoice purchase through Bare Artistry. Dealers or direct customer must obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from an Bare Artistry representative before sending any warranty claims back to Bare Artistry. Warranty claims sent to Bare Artistry without an RMA number will be refused. Bare Artistry will perform an inspection upon receipt of the item and notify the dealer or direct customer if the item has been accepted as a manufacturing claim.
Bare Artistry is not liable for any shipping costs involved for any warranty claims; this includes any expenses as a result of removal, installation, transportation cost or loss of use. Any expenses covered will be at the discretion of the original dealer and determined on a case-by-case basis.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Wear and tear from long term use; such as the fading of paintings
- Defects become worse by being left or neglected.
- Defect resulting from violation or neglect of rules and cautions listed on this manual.
- Defects resulting from alteration, modification or repairs..
- Defects resulting from improper maintenance or no maintenance at all.
- Defects resulting from wrong needle manufacture installation.
- Defects resulting from external factor such as harsh cleaning chemicals or abrasives, and hazards.
- Defects resulting from natural calamity such as damage of earthquake, storms, folds and fire or any accident and acts of God.
- Defects resulting from mis-operation.
- Claims without any proof of purchase or of original owner.
- Any cost resulting from inconvenience and loss occurred during replace or repair; such as telephone, compensation for loss of sales, business chance and closed days and etc.